African Legal Impact LL.M Scholarship 2023 at University of California – USA
The University of California, USA is elated to offer African Legal LL.M Scholarship to students from Africa seeking advanced legal education in the USA, The purpose of this scholarship program is to offer scholarships to two outstanding applicants each year due to limited funding available.
The University of California is a public land-grant research university system in the U.S. State of California with a UC System of more than 280,000 students and 227,000 faculty and staff. Established in 1868 as the University of California, Its fourteen colleges and schools offer more than 350 degree programs and enroll some 31,800 undergraduate and 13,200 graduate students.
Eligibility criteria for African Legal Impact LL.M Scholarship 2023
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
Eligible Countries: International (African countries)
Program Duration: 1 year
Number of Awards: Two (2)
African Legal impact LL.M Scholarship is a 100% tuition waiver, applicants would be required to pay $1000 seat deposit, plus travel and living expenses.
You will be considered automatically for Room and Board Scholarship 2023 if:
- The applicant is an African
- The applicant is a graduate with a bachelor’s degree
- An applicant with good academic records
- Application with English proficiency
- Applicants must be admitted to the LL.M. executive track program before they can apply for this scholarship. Scholarship application instructions will be provided to eligible admitted students.
- Step 1: Write a statement of intent describing the scholarship recipient plans on accomplishing in Africa after graduating from the LL.M. executive track
- Step 2: A complete application to the LL.M. executive track program received no later than:
- November 1st for option A (spring start)
- November 18th for option B (summer start)
- Transcripts and letters of recommendation should be sent to LSAC well in advance to allow time for processing.
- November 1st, 2022 option A (Spring)
- November 18th, 2022 option B (Summer)
For More Information Visit the Official Website