A Warehouse Worker is a professional Warehouse worker who performs a variety of tasks in a warehouse setting. They may be responsible for checking inventories and tracking inventory to ensure the company is shipping the correct amount of products. They may also be responsible for receiving and distributing merchandise.
They make sure that the warehouse is being run in a systematic manner, have to maintain records of daily work done, and are responsible for ensuring that the warehouse operations are carried out in an organized manner so that the inventory stored in it can be retrieved quickly and efficiently. They also oversee that all goods delivered to a warehouse are handled properly and transported using appropriate equipment.
They ensure that all goods dispatched from a warehouse are done so in compliance with the company’s policies regarding packaging, labeling, and labeling of hazardous materials. Warehouse Workers also oversee the packaging of all products according to standard operating procedures as laid down by their employers. They must also be aware of fire safety regulations and ensure compliance with them by keeping fire extinguishers ready and up-to-date.
What You Need To Know About Olympia Tubes Limited Company
Olympia Tubes Limited is a Canadian brand who specialized in the distribution of steel pipe, Carbon Steel Square Pipe, Galvanized Square Pipe serving the residential, commercial and industrial trades. Its first warehouse is located on Park Avenue, serving the industry with prime pipe. They deliver high quality products in a trusted and responsible manner. When a customer buys Pipes from Olympia Tunes Limited, They are buying from a trusted, reputable brand.
Olympia Tubes grew into a bigger warehouse on Crémazie Street, broadening its spectrum by adding threaded & coupled pipe, galvanized light wall and finally, seamless pipe to its collection.
Benefit Of Working At Olympia Tubes Limited Warehouse
Working at this warehouse can help you build some valuable experience. It will also give you access to warehouses that may otherwise be off-limits to you.
Olympia Tubes Limited is a unique and dynamic company that values growth. You will work in a fast-paced environment where you are expected to be creative and adaptable. You will also be expected to work with a lot of integrity, confidentiality, and an earnest desire to help others. The ideal candidate will have at least some college education in business or marketing and have experience in a similar field. This is a good fit for people who are self-motivated and comfortable working with tight deadlines.
Other benefits include
- Olympia Tubes Limited workplace is the proud winners of Great Place to Work, Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality, Great Place to Work for Giving Back awards
- Mentoring and continuous talent development
- Robust Medical & Dental Benefits
- The company promises to invest in you and train you.
- Access to and Education Fund
- They provide a Wellness Credit.
- The company will provide you with a Tuition reimbursement program that covers professional AND personal development (yes, it means that you can get reimbursed for your scuba diving classes!)
- Regular social events (we work hard and play hard)
Olympia Tubes Limited, Montreal, QC, Canada
The job requirements for an Olympia Tubes Limited warehouse worker include good organisational skills, ability to work independently as well as part of a team, problem-solving skills, ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time under pressure, and good communication skills (verbal & written), Proficiency in inventory software and databases.
Here are other job details that you need to know
- Location: Olympia Tubes Limited, 3735 Jean Rivard
- Salary: CA$23 to CA$25
- Terms of employment: long term employment
- Start date: Starts as soon as you are qualified and get employed
- Benefits: Health benefits, Other benefits, Long term benefits
- vacancies: One
Olympia Tubes Limited is looking for a full-time Warehouse Worker to participate in their warehouse operations and activities. Ideal warehouse worker candidate interested in this job work is to store materials, pick items, pack products, and scan orders. In order to increase profitability, efficiency, and customer satisfaction, warehouse workers must increase their efficiency, profitability, and satisfaction levels.
Help out at the warehouse by doing any of the following:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Packing cases of goods
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, label, ship)
- Maintaining the warehouse floor and warehouse equipment
- Properly labelling products
- Completing inventory reports
- Communicating with customers about their order
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Scheduling employees to work in the warehouse
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Report any discrepancies
- Providing tools and equipment for employees to use in the warehouse
- Working in a warehouse environment
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Cooperating with authorities when visiting the warehouse
- Doing other related tasks as needed
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
Requirements and skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Current forklift license
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Good organizational and time management skills
- High school degree
Other Job requirements
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma is Needed
- Health care plan
- Disability benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Paramedical services coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- On-site amenities
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by the employer
- Parking available
Who can apply for this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
You Apply ON a Recruited Website:
Company address: 3735 Jean Rivard