Fully funded scholarships for International students in UK 2022
A fully funded scholarship in the United Kingdom is an opportunity for a student to receive financial support that will help them attend a university or college in the United Kingdom. This could be a form of money, tuition, living expenses, or other forms of help, leaving you free to focus on your studies and engage in other activities without worrying about money.
There are a variety of these scholarships around but can be very competitive, yet, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply for them. Some of these fully funded scholarships are open to students from just about every country in the world. This variety of fully funded scholarships for U.K. students are being awarded based on different factors, some can be either merit-based, need-based, or depending on your chosen field of study.
To help you get started, here’s how to find fully funded scholarships in the United Kingdom;
To find a fully funded scholarship, you’re advised to check your chosen university’s official website to know which funding opportunity is available for students from your location or course of study. Check out a site like InternationalScholarships.com which lists funding opportunities for a different locations according to your course of study.
How do I know if am eligible to apply?
Eligibility to apply for a particular scholarship entails reading details on the scholarship website, which may depend on nationality and if you have been accepted to study a program at that particular university. Other eligibility requirements include good grades at a prior level of study, proficiency in the language of study, and a degree from a reputable university.
Most scholarships abroad as a deadline set by the scholarship board. Make yourself a schedule by keeping a record of key dates on your calendar to be able to start each application as soon as it begins in other to avoid missed deadlines and last-minute panics.
Fully funded UK Scholarships for International student 2022
There are a variety of scholarships opportunities to match your preference, here are some best-known scholarships opportunities awarded every year for international students who want to study in the United Kingdom:
- British Chevening Scholarships – These scholarships provide full or part funding for full-time graduate programs in any subject. They are funded by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office and partnered organizations. UK scholarships for international students are awarded to individuals with impressive academic results demonstrating high leadership quality.
The scholarship program offers financial support to study for a one-year Master’s degree at any UK’s leading universities. Chevening scholarships offers over 2,000 scholarships globally during every academic cycle.
- Euraxess UK – is an online portal providing support for researchers to develop their careers and Offers various graduate research scholarships for international students from around the world. The Euraxess UK program also supports researchers at all levels: postgraduate level, postdoctoral level, and over 6 years post-doctorate level.
Visit their portal the Euraxess UK Scholarships and funding to also find jobs and other useful information including living and working in the UK.
- CastleSmart Scholarship – is a non-governmental UK scholarship for international students open to all nationalities in the world. CastleSmart scholarship offers $6000 annually to each winning student, to apply individuals must make a YouTube video discussing their education and future aspirations.
- The Commonwealth scholarship programs: these scholarships are provided to the commonwealth countries which can’t afford to study in the UK. The commonwealth scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skill required for sustainable development.
The commonwealth scholarship program offers a wide range of scholarships like
- Commonwealth PhD Scholarships
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
Check the Official website for more Commonwealth scholarships website
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship – Gates Cambridge Scholarship offers full-cost scholarships to outstanding applicants willing to study at the University of Cambridge and provides a £17,500 stipend per annum, health insurance, academic development funding of about £2,000, and family allowance of up to £10,120. This scholarship is offered for masters and Ph.D. Studies.
Check the Gates Cambridge Scholarship to apply
- GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship – The scholarship program is a fully funded scholarship available for all International students. This scholarship covers a £2,000 tuition fee waiver per annum.
Check the Official website for more info GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship
- Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship – are fully funded scholarships for international students who are interested to pursue undergraduate or master’s studies. This scholarship will cover an £8,825 allowance for a full tuition fee waiver for each year of study and accommodation for a single study bedroom up to £200 per week.
Check if eligible for Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship
- Global Leaders Scholarship – This scholarship is open to all nationalities in the UK and International applicants and provides £5,000 as a full tuition fee waiver to help fund your studies.
Click here for more Global Leaders Scholarship
- Clarendon Scholarship – This is a fully funded scholarship offered to students with outstanding academic performance in other to pursue a master’s or Ph.D. degree at Oxford University. They offer about 140 new scholarships every year with an annual grant for living costs of £15, 000.
Click for more info Clarendon Scholarship