Graphic Designer Needed At Atelier Gifthouse Bowmanville, ON, Canada.
Vacancy at Atelier Gift house. A graphic design company specializing in the wedding industry. A good graphic designer will have a thorough understanding of the client’s brand and be able to take a general idea and turn it into something that looks polished and professional.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for design, be able to work well with a variety of information, and be comfortable working with a deadline. The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio with a variety of work, an eye for detail, a passion for creative problem-solving, and a proven track record of success in their previous design projects. Experience with social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter is a must.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is creative and loves to experiment with new styles and techniques. Focus on creating effective and engaging imagery that will help the client create marketing material that stands out from the pack
There is a vacancy, and they are currently hiring a graphics designer at Atelier Gift house. You are a creative and ambitious individual with a passion for problem-solving. Breathing eye-catching graphics and designs, Graphic projects handling from start to finish, maintaining image library files, Submit rough layouts for project approval. You have a good work-life balance and enjoy meeting new people. Atelier Gifthouse is looking for a graphic designer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with graphic design and other related skills like MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
They must have experience with customer service, basic knowledge in Web Design, social media, email, and branding. They must be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills. Another important trait is a strong work ethic. This person must be Grundy with a passion for problem-solving. They must be self-driven and reliable.
Here are other job details that you need to know.
- Job Description: We’re a family-run graphic design company specializing in the wedding industry, to qualify for this job, you must be able to work with type, colour, and design to create visual content for the company websites, other printed materials. They will also create images and other graphics to help with marketing and branding. The Work will also require creativity, as designers use their knowledge of design to create visuals that are approachable and easy to understand.
- Location of the company: 9534 Murphy Rd, Bowmanville Ontario
- Salary: CA$18 to CA$24 Hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent Employment
- vacancies one vacancy
- A Full-time Job
- Day, Overtime, Morning
- Benefits: Other benefits
- Start date: Starts as soon as you are qualified and employed
What is the role of a Graphic Designer?
The Graphic Designer role covers everything from defining requirements to visualizing and producing graphics, including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be in charge of shaping the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, and more.
It’s important that your graphics grab the attention of those who see them and convey the right message. You must have a creative flair and be skilled at translating requirements into the design to achieve your goal. If you can communicate well and work methodically as a team, we should talk to you.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Amend designs after feedback
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media.
Requirements and skills
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is an additional advantage
Other Job requirements
Languages: Ability to speak English fluently
Education: At least a College degree, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or any other equivalent experience
Experience: 1 year to less than two years of great Graphic Design skill
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Adobe Illustrator; HTML; AutoCAD; WordPress; XHTML
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available for workers
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; ability to work under pressure; have good attention to detail
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
Personal Suitability: Good communication skills, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills
Graphic Designer Specific Skills
Consult with clients to determine the overall visual appearance, graphic design elements and content of communications materials, determining the appropriate medium for producing the desired visual effect and selecting an appropriate method for communication; Develop graphics that meet client demands; Create artwork, layouts and graphics; Use photo and illustration archives and standard typography guides; Establish guidelines for graphic designers or photographers; Coordinate production on print, audio-visual, and electronic materials; Coordinate sub-contracting.
Illustrator Specific Skills
Prior to producing illustrations, consult with clients to determine the nature and content of illustrations in order to meet their communications demands. Develop and produce realistic or representational sketches and final illustrations. Assist in developing storyboards for electronic productions. Produce 2-D and 3-D animated drawings or computer illustrations.
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
- Do you have experience in this field?
- Do you have college or university degrees in this field?
- Do you work with overseas clients?
Other benefits of working as a graphics designer
- Free parking available
- Paid time off
- You will receive great satisfaction from helping people in need
- you will receive recognition for your Work at Work.
- There may be a chance to meet interesting people and share ideas, solve problems, and grow professionally.
Who can apply for this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org