The University of California, USA is elated to offer Room and Board scholarship to talented and motivated students in the USA, The purpose of this scholarship program is to offer UC Berkeley Students who demonstrate financial need an Opportunity to experience. With firsthand, cultures from all over the world. This enable international students to learn about ethnic and economic diversity in United States as I-House residents.
Eligibility criteria for Room and Board Scholarships 2023 at University of California, USA
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Room and Board
You will be considered automatically for Room and Board Scholarship 2023 if you are:
- A Full time, Upper-division or graduate students who are accepted and registered into a degree program at UC Berkeley
- Show a financial need
- Has a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Stage 1: Fill in and submit the financial Aid Application Registration Form.
- Stage 2: Download the Student Budget Form (PDF file) and rename it with your last and first name. Fill in all required fields in the downloaded document.
- Stage 3: Send all above documents via one email to the scholarship team at email@example.com(link sends e-mail)
- Stage two completed budget form
- Personal Statement of at least 500 words or less, along with a 150-word summary of key points for the committee in one text or Word document, saved by your last, first name.
- Unofficial transcript showing your GPA
- For U.S. or Permanent Residents, include your FAFSA form (allow three days to receive it).
Application Deadline: November 15th, 2022